Dinsdale Christmas Party!
| Spending time with Grandpa! |
Isaac being shy!
| Yummy chocolate cupcakes! |
| My mom always has games for the kids to play! They're playing BINGO and winning prizes! |
Auria meeting Santa
Meeting cousins!
The little cousins put on the nativity!
Richards family Christmas party!
Grandma Richards
| Uncle Fred |
| Lily |
Brea and Cody!
Christmas Eve with the Zemlickas!
Christmas Day!
Miscellaneous pictures! I can't believe how much Auria has changed since we brought her home!
She's definitely a daddy's girl!
Auria getting ready for one of the baby showers!
Auria with Jena!!
She has finally started liking to take baths!!!
She sleeps like me! She likes to have the blankets by her face!
Getting ready for her first Jazz game! Good thing we didn't end up watching it because it was a rough game! She looked really cute though!
I love my baby girl! I can't believe how much she has changed!

1 comment:
She's gorgeous Amanda!! You're a lucky mom. :)
Post a Comment