Friday, August 19, 2011

PlAnKinG....

So, on Tyler's last day with us I showed him and Cody pictures of people planking... So of course here's a result of that!  We were all really tired!!
First attempt



My poor neighbors came out and saw us doing this. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even talk!


This is a random rock we found while driving around for the perfect planking spot! A guy started walking towards them and dogs started running at them! Ha ha..
This is our friends stairs, they didn't know we stopped by!
Yes Chelsea and Steve, this is your garage... It was funny to us at the time! ;)


This was our attempt to plank on Ally and Baird's lap... Didn't work out so well. I am falling off right about now!

Ahh we miss you Tyler!!!

1 comment:

J Dub and Lady D said...

HAHA!!!! Love it.... I'm glad I found your blog through your facebook post :)

Post a Comment